Tiger Rentals has teamed up with Cleanmex S. A. de C. V. to provide waste management services for upcoming offshore Mexico ventures as regulated by US governing agencies. The Tiger/Cleanmex partnership will provide full waste compliance services to handle oilfield waste generated during drilling and production. Our services will include permitting, manifesting, containerizing, arranging transportation and disposing of waste. Cleanmex has 26 years of experience in waste management and is approved by the Mexican ASEA, SEMARNAT and INE to transport, recycle, incinerate, accept and treat oilfields. The Tiger/Cleanmex partnership include many benefits, such as:
- Cleanmex executives have US & Mexican dual citizenships and are staffed with experienced waste treatment and waste handling for both the U.S. and Mexican regulatory agencies.
- Tiger Rentals has 20 + years of experience working in the GoM providing all types of cargo carrying products including cutting boxes, pallet boxes, liquid tanks, baskets and containers. In the last 12 years Tiger has expanded Internationally in the cargocarrying equipment, spill response equipment and has managed the full waste stream on several high profile offshore projects.
- Tiger/Cleanmex can handle all types of oilfield waste from cuttings that come off the shaker to the disposal process.
- Tiger/Cleanmex can manage all the industrial waste on an E&P project.
- Tiger Safety can supply and service all drilling and production operations with H2S Services and Safety Technicians. Tiger’s H2S services include the development of an H2S contingency plan, on-site H2S training as well as all necessary breathing apparatus and respiratory equipment, gas detection and alarm systems.
Cleanmex has managed oil waste, equipment and logistics services for multiple projects in Mexico, such as:
- Burgos – Halliburton, Precision Drilling, Weatherford, Petrobras, Repsol, MPG, Meyer-Burgos 6
- Chicontepec – ATG I, ATG II y ATG IV for Meyer-Weatherford
- 5 Presidentes – Proyecto Terciario for GSM in Samaria, San Ramón, Blasillo, Ogarrio, Rodador, Guaricho y Tiumut.
- Campos Santuario y Sánchez Magallanes – Petrofac / Petroalfa
- Cunduacán, Samaria e Íride – Key Energy
- Arenque – Petrofac / Petroalfa
Cleanmex simultaneously managed the waste, equipment and logistics of 54 drilling rigs.