The Tiger Paws Lifting System is designed to meet the four part lifting eye requirements for rigging containers in the Offshore E&P Industry. The main focus in the design of this lifting device is to redirect the dynamic load being applied to the ISO corner blocks, to the Tiger Paws Lifting System by applying a vertical lift from the ISO corners. The Tiger Paws Lifting System is designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of DNV 2.7-3.
- DNV 2.7-3 design, construction, testing, inspection and marking.
- 8’x10’ Tiger Paws Lifting System
- Maximum Gross Weight: 26,700 lbs. [12,111 KG]
- Maximum Tare Weight: 1,300 lbs. [590 KG]
- Maximum Payload: 25,400 lbs. [11,521 KG]
- 8’x20’ Tiger Paws Lifting System
- Maximum Gross Weight: 71,750 lbs. [32,545 KG]
- Maximum Tare Weight: 4,550 lbs. [2,064 KG]
- Maximum Payload: 67,200 lbs. [30,481 KG]