This unit is used for the transportation and storage of general cargo. The DNV 2.7-1 Open Top High Cube Container provides the ability to load larger equipment from above with crane, bypassing the constraints of the standard container doorway opening. In addition, the CSC plating allows for larger pieces of equipment to be shipped throughout multiple regions through standard transportation modes (container ship, rail or truck). Unlike a typical 8′ x 20′ sea/land container, it can be delivered directly to an offshore operation without being shipped out of gauge/break bulk or being repackaged. This can drastically reduce the costs of supporting oilfield operations in distant or remote locations.
- Designed, tested, constructed, inspected with offshore identification markings to EN12079-1:2006/DNV2.7-1: 2006 B/ IMO 860 / SEPCo OPS0055 / API RP Sec.2.4.2c&d
- Third-party certification on design, testing, construction and inspection
- CSC Plates
- Design Temperature is -20C
- Built in tie down rings for efficiently securing a load
- Internal Dimensions:
- Length: 5,842 mm [230”][19’2”]
- Width: 2,311 mm [91”][7’7”]
- Height: 2,667 mm [105”]
Click images to enlarge.