Designed for transportation and storage of drill cuttings, but may be used for any liquid or solids that meet the criteria for US DOT 49 CFR 176.340 for combustible liquids.
- Designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS0055
- Container constructed to meet DOT/Coast Guard regulation 49 CFR 176.340 for combustible liquids.
- Two hinged and gasketed lids secured with forged flange nuts and wing bolts, as well as a pressure relief vent set at 5 PSI.
- Hot dipped galvanized interior and exterior
- 3/8” steel sides and lids and 1/2” steel plate top and bottom. Bottom and top lift eyes with stacking pads
- Hinged and gasketed lid secured with forge flange nuts and swing boltsLid opening: 72” wide x 22” deep
- Test pressure: 3 PSI
- Design pressure: 5 PSI
- Product density 23.4 LBS. / GAL. (specific gravity 2.8)
- Aluminum vacuum lids available
- External Dimensions:
- Width: 2,134 mm [84”][7’]
- Depth: 2,438 mm [96”][8’]
- Height: 1,334 mm [52-1/2”][4’4”]
- Tare weight: 5,360 LBS. [2,431 KG]
- Max gross weight: 30,000 LBS. [13,608 KG]
- Pay Load Weight: 24,640 LBS. [11,195 KG]
Click images to enlarge.