Constructed in accordance with DNV certification No. 2.7-1 and US D.O.T. 49 CFR 176.340 for combustible liquids.
Exterior high strength frame with interior compartment tank. Meets Charpy Impact requirements for cold weather service (design temp. -20°C, -4°F). Lift lugs meet dimensional requirements for 7/8 inch shackles.
The Tiger 25 BBL DNV Cutting Box is designed for offshore dynamic lifting in accordance with the provisions of DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079, API RP 2A and SEPco document OPS0055.
- DNV Type Certificate S-3317
- Hinged and gasketed lids secured with flange nuts and swing bolts
3/8 inch plate floor, walls and top
- Top lift eyes with stacking pads
- 4-way fork pockets
- Pressure relief vent
- Hot dip galvanized coating on all surfaces
- Sling angle 45 degrees
- Container design pressure 10 PSI
- Container gross weight 30,000 LBS.
- Container tare weight 5,400 LBS.
- Safe working load weight 24,600 LBS.
- Product density 23.4 LBS./GAL.
(specific gravity of 2.8)
- Base Dimensions 84” x 96”
- Height 52 inches to top lift eye
- Inside dimensions 75” x 83” x 30”
- Product tested at 3 PSIG Internal with Air